RUT104 HSPA+ 3G Router
Welcome to our dedicated mini-site for the Teltonika
With a built-in SIM slot and 3G modem, the RUT104 eliminates the need for
an external 3G USB modem, or 3G Data Card.
RUT104 combines HSDPA / HSPA+ / EDGE and GPRS technology in to a rugged,
compact footprint. The integrated 802.11b/g access point and RJ45
Ethernet port allow the 3G connection to be shared by wired or
wireless devices (twin WiFi antennas supplied as standard for increased WiFi
performance via diversity). A simple to use web management GUI allows this unit to be
configured with ease.
Teltonika RUT104 is supplied with two miniature magnetic 3G antennas, for good
out of the box reception, but larger external antennas can be installed on
to it's SMA antenna connectors if required.
Please note the Teltonika
model (which includes a 3-port Switch) will replace the RUT104 in Q1 2013.
buy from Nucleus Networks?
As the leading Teltonika UK RUT104
distributor in the we carry large stocks, provide credit account facilities*,
optional advanced replacement RMA units and with
first-hand experience in many applications, we are here to give you support when you
We have worked closely with Teltonika to add some new
features on the router's firmware:
Reboot - A hardware and software solution that automatically reboots the
router in the even the 3G connection drops, providing and always-on
connection (subject to network availability, of course).
Rules - allow inbound and outbound filtered access control on TCP,
UDP and ICMP protocols
Type Display - displays current connected technology, ie GPRS, HSDPA or
Please contact us on 0800 3277 923, option
2 for enquiries and browse our main web site here:
RUT104 HSUPA Specifications
- Storm SL3512 Embedded Network
- 32-bit 400MIPS ARM920 RISC processor
with 32MB DDR RAM & 8MB flash
- Hardware security accelerator engine
for 3DES / AES IPSEC VPN
- OpenVPN 2.0 support in Client or
- TCP/IP checksum / fragmentation
- 10/100 RJ45 LAN port with Auto MDIX
and ESD protection
- Status LED's: Power, LAN activity,
- Secure Management via HTTPS or SSH
- SPI Firewall with firewall rules
- TCP/UDP Port forwarding
- Embedded Linux OS
GSM Network Support
- Built-in SIM slot
- Option GTM681W 3G modem
- GSM diversity for maximum throughput
- Quad-band HSPA+ / HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
and AWS band
- Quad-band EDGE / GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900
MHz frequency support
- High speed Internet with up to
14.4Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload - faster version now in stock.
- Two SMA female GSM antenna connectors
- Connection Resilience via Ping Reboot
Wireless Network Support
- 802.11b/g wireless LAN with Atheros
- Two RP SMA male WiFi antenna
- Wireless Client Isolation
- 64-bit/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 with
TKIP or AES encryption
Environmental and Power
- 9-21V DC input (supplied with AC
- 0-55C operating temperature
- Rugged Aluminium case
- Compact size: Length 100mm, Width
85mm, Height 36mm
- Weight: 230g
Download PDF Specification
1) What is the default IP of the RUT104?
Answer: 192.168.0.1 - access the web GUI via
2) What is the default user name and password? Answer: Username:
admin Password: admin01
2) I can't access the router even though it's assigning my computer an IP
address. Answer: try using
4) The RUT104 gets quite warm, is this normal? Answer: Yes, it can
get warm if the WiFi and 3G are both in use.
* Subject to successful credit check and application.
Copyright 2005 - 2011
© Nucleus Networks Limited, Kingston Upon Thames. All Rights Reserved.